Working in Savannah
Rent an office
in the South
Workshop17 offers innovative coworking and office solutions at Les Ateliers de Gros Bois, Savannah’s very first business park.
A number of period houses in the heart of the Gros Bois area, surrounded by orchards and mature trees, have been preserved and converted into a modern and authentic business park.
Les Ateliers de Gros Bois is just metres away from the restaurant, grocery store and daily conveniences at La Place and is a lively hub that breathes new life into a fast-developing region, creating additional opportunities for all.
- Opening scheduled for August 2023
- Coworking options and private offices
- Offices from 11 to 27 m²
- Ample parking space
Coworking space and private offices for rent in the South of Mauritius
Doing Business in Savannah
Plans for the future
Creating a land of economic opportunity in Savannah, through:
- The development of the required infrastructure to allow businesses to set up branches in the South
- The development of a 2 000 m2 commercial building, with a larger coworking space and retail outlets on the ground floor, as well as several office premises on the first floor
- The marketing of commercial land to enable businesses to build and own their offices in the South
- The marketing of commercial land for showrooms, offering high visibility and accessibility from the M2 motorway
Work in Savannah
Team-building and meeting rooms
La Place de Gros Bois combines a rich history with contemporary architecture, making it the perfect location for your team building days or business meetings in the South!
Team-building services and
equipment at La Place:
- Access to the restaurant & bar
- Cosy lounge for your informal meetings around the fireplace
- Upon booking of the clubhouse for a team building day, access to sports facilities: football, basketball, volleyball and pétanque
Meeting rooms at La Place
Our two meeting rooms, Gris Gris and Le Souffleur, have a capacity of 6 to 12 people.
- High-speed Wi-Fi
- 55” TVs and HDMI connection for your presentations
- Videoconferencing equipment
- Air conditioned rooms
- Complimentary water/coffee service
- Access to the restaurant
Learn more about
Would you like to speak to an agent for further
information about this offer? Leave us your
contact information and we will be in touch
with you as soon as possible.
"*" indicates required fields
They moved to Savannah
Aurélie de Guardia
Manager of La Corbeille
« After the first La Corbeille grocery store in Mapou, we opened the second one in La Place de Gros Bois in July 2021. A decision that made sense: this unspoilt setting, with its quiet atmosphere and beautiful greenery, embodies perfectly who we are. Bringing our expertise and employment opportunities to a preserved region with controlled development is aligned with our values and commitments. In a way, our shop and products reinforce the authenticity of the place. Our know-how appeals to a clientele that lives and works in the surroundings. A real relationship has been forged over time and we always listen to their needs in order to better assist them in their daily lives. »
Landscape Portfolio Executive, ESP Landscapers
« For more than 10 years now, we have been supporting Gros Bois through the maintenance of its common areas. Having several other clients in the South, and in view of the controlled development of the region, one which respects nature, it became clear to us that having a pied-à-terre there was a must. La Place, with its green, authentic setting and everyday facilities nearby, was thus an obvious choice. Settled here since mid-2021, we are very happy with this decision! »